Sunday, November 1, 2009

Transition Time

Lined up in order; CC at the top, Shadow in the middle and little Felix on my foot. My three little kittens, who can scream like they lost their mittens.

Yesterday was a very eventful day! Along with all of the emotional things going on in my personal life came the blessing of watching the kitties begin a new journey of growth in their lives.

I observed both CC and Felix washing themselves for the first time. Look close and you will be able to see CC holding her little paw up while she licks it clean!
They slept less between feedings and therefore I graduated them to a bigger box so that they could have room to play.
I tried giving them some food, their little teeth are getting so sharp! They have been using my fingers as teethers.

Shadow got curious and I caught him just before he got himself stuck behind the washer. I would never have been able to get him out safely if he would have gotten back there.

Afrter a long day they just curled up in my lap.
Ah, aren't they sweet?